Learning through video tutorials allows the individual the freedom to choose the time and place to learn the subject. Each individual can learn at his or her own pace by pausing the video to focus on key points, by replaying key portions or the entire video, and reviewing each video as many times as needed. Each video series will remain available to all subscribers indefinitely.
Intrepid Group’s method of operation is not to dream-up theories and try to match facts to the theories, or to follow jihadi chat rooms and report comments by unknown bloggers as new important developments in the international jihad. It is not important what we in Intrepid Group think, it is only important to understand what the actual jihadi leadership thinks, and more importantly what they do.
So, using classic intelligence analysis concepts, we establish “facts”, and from the facts we make “findings”, and from the “findings” we can “forecast” some developments.
One of the best ways to understand developments in the international jihad movement is to closely monitor the official communiqués and actions of the senior al Qaeda leadership and the leadership of other known Salafi-Jihad movement organizations.
These individuals are the policy makers of their movement, and they are speaking to their constituents when they make their statements, so, often times, their information regarding their policies and intentions are surprisingly accurate. We then compare leadership statements with actual developments on the ground, and when the two agree we are able to identify new trends and policies.
For example, approximately three years ago, Osama bin Laden, his second-in-command Ayman al Zawahiri, and al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn (AKA Azzam al Amriki) began making statements that al Qaeda was again going to attack the U.S. homeland. As the recent cases involving Najibullah Zazi, Umar al Farouq (the Underwear Bomber), and Faisal Shahzad (Times Square Bomber) reveal, their official statements were true. It is not relevant that these plots failed, the point is that al Qaeda said they would attack us and they did.
In all of our tutorials we only say what we can back-up with statements of senior jihadi leaders and their subsequent actions.
Preview our Tutorials
Watch the free preview below to get an idea of how we cover the topics.
Here is a list of the videos provided for the one-time purchase price of $16.94.
Register and get started today!
- Al Qaeda's Security Saavy
- Al Qaeda's Myth of Delusion Expose' of American Intelligence Practices
- Intelligence Treasure Troves
- Wikileaks and the Muslim Brothers
- Wikileaks and Sunni Shia Cooperation
- Wikileaks and Counter Intelligence Benefits to Al Qaeda
- Radicalization of American Muslims: Muslim American Society
- Muslim American Society and Yusuf al Qaradawi
- Radicalization of American Muslims: Islamic Circle of North America
- Al Qaeda Strategy: Abu Musab al Suri and Open Fronts
- Introduction to Individual Jihad (Lone Wolfs)
- Introduction: Intelligence Analysis Tricks of the Trade
- Intelligence Analysis: Al Suri Article - Open Fronts
- Intelligence Analysis: Al Suri Article - Individual Jihad
- The Mardin Conference Challenge to Al Qaeda
- Al Qaeda Campaign to Discredit the Mardin Conference
- Anwar al Awlaki: Mardin is a Western Conspiracy Against Islam
- The Hidden Jihad
- The Doctrine of Tawheed
- Salafism and the Qur'an
- Jihad Verses in the Qur'an
- Salafi Radicalization by Maududi and Yakan
- Sayyid Qutb - The Karl Marx of the Salafi Jihad
- Milestones: The Salafi-Jihad Manifesto
- Salafi-Jihadi Radicalization of American Muslims
- Introduction to Al Qaeda
- What is Al Qaeda?
- Anwar al Awlaki
- Al Qaeda's New Media Campaign
- Success of the Jihad
- Al Qaeda's Sea Change to Lone Wolfs
- Al Qaeda's Inspire Magazine